Saturday, March 21, 2009

snip a little here...snip alot there!

I love doing hair cuts outside! and since its finally warm enough.... and since noone could see past their hair! I decided (or they forced me) into finally getting the clippers and scissors out today.

By the time we had done 4 boys and one daddy I was ready to pack it up when a girl sat down. I love their long hair but with a busy season almost upon us, easy seemed really good!

The girls have both donated their hair to locks of love before and wanted to do that again. That means at least a 10 inch cut! :( So here are a few before and after pictures: FIRST

Yes she cut the first one! She was amazed at how hard it is to cut a chunk of hair :)

NEXT...
She seems to be in pain! It was sad to see all that beautiful hair come off!
Thankfully it grows pretty quickly!
The new looks; there shouldn't be too many fights over tangles in the hair now! And someone will be blessed by some beautiful hair!!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

That was really nice of you to donate your hair to locks of love! I did it once, but my hair doesn't grow fast, so it'll be awhile before I can do it again. You did a great job:)

~Jenna~

Unknown said...

so cute!

Abby

Unknown said...

I love it! It's so cute!
~Rachel~

Josh said...

Hi Mrs. Q,
Thank you for following my blog. I pray that God uses something on it to bless you.

In Christ,
Josh

Rachel said...

Adorable haircuts-I'm impressed!

iammygirlsmom said...

Amy! You seriously did those adorable cuts yourself! You are awesome! The girls look beautiful and ready for some warm weather!

:) ~Phoebe

liasmomma said...

Their haircuts look WONDERFUL!!!