Wednesday, January 21, 2009

no pressure

Ok, I am feeling a little behind in keeping you all updated on the Quak flock! But my computer decided it didn't like its power cord so I have been on a forced fast from my lap warmer -- laptop! THANKS to the other Amy for providing a temporary cord!!! or should I say life line -- NO!

We will try to get some more pics up soon, birthdays, muck boots, cleaning -- well not pictures of that but we've been busy getting ready for company!!! YEAH! MI Friends this weekend then Dad and Mom Q are going to be here for awhile -- we can't wait!

So just be patient -- I know there is NO pressure :) just wanted you to know we are still here, trying to stay healthy and warm. And we are blessed when we think of each of you....

Philippians 1:3-6
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayer for all of you I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

May you "carry on" in your good work today though HIM!
Blessings,
Amy Q

No comments: