Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For such a time as this

Today's FEAST:
Esther 4:6-5:3 some verses that jumped out at me ~ vs 14 "For such a time as this..." am I ready to die for Gods kingdom?
Matthew 7:7-12 vs 8 " For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds and to him who knocks the door will be opened."
(my turn to catch some of the children feasting on God in their quiet time)
digging into God's word is FILLING
when we are quiet and in a HUNGRY place -- God will meet us
God I want to be a willing vessel yet so often my earthly flesh and doubt get in the way -- like Esther I want to say "BUT...". Help me to look up to YOU not around for confirmation or direction. May I ask YOU for the desires of my heart, in seeking YOU may I find the love of my heart and LORD I knock and desire YOU to come in!

No comments: