Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

We are off to a very late start to school this year, due to working an August convention and a vacation trip to spend a week with family, all in all it will work out! We have been meaning to update our blog, but well we have just been too busy! Please forgive us :)

August was a whirlwind and we hope to get more pictures up soon; from visiting our new niece, a quick trip from Gr and Gr K and celebrating a little ones FIRST birthday! enjoying beaches, going to an amusement park, lots of fun with friends, its been BUSY!

Well just wanted to let you know we are here and look forward to sharing more with you all soon. Our family enjoys Keys for Kids for evening devotions (you can sign up for online devo or free monthly devotions mailed to you on the link) tonight was one of my favorite verses:
Jeremiah 29:1111 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
then we read 2 more verses which were even more of a blessing to me: 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

God has a plan for YOU~ call upon Him and seek Him with all your heart TODAY!

2 comments:

Regan Family Farm said...

Love the header picture! Hey, if we were supposed to compare ourselves with others...you'd be 1 & 3/4 days ahead of us LOL. Maybe we'll start next week...
XOXO,
Kathy

Farm Kids said...

okay gabe..
www.bjandnaomibluegrass.blogspot.com

!