Sunday, May 16, 2010

We're in Michigan!

What a blessing to see family and friends while we work a convention! We enjoyed the INCH convention in Lansing with lots of great helpers!!!

Encouraging moms with little ones is one of the things that I am so thankful I am able to do as we travel to these homeschool conventions. This convention I shared the HOMESCHOOLING WITH LITTLE ONES IN THE MIX session. God has been gently reminding me once again with a little one around that all my ideas are easy to share but hard to do! But to encourage moms with new ideas and reminding them that each of these children are a blessing from the Lord helps ME too! One of my favorite new lines is
"The days are LONG....but the years are SHORT!"
this was from a Proverbs 31 daily devotional and it really hit me we do so often wish the days away then suddenly wonder where they have gone. I end the session with a verse from Isaiah 40 which was like a hug from the Lord right to me for so many years!

vs11 He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.

So if you have little ones (whether or not you are homeschooling) know that you are being gently lead by the Lord!! May you be blessed today.

We'd appreciate your prayers for safe travels as we head onto WI one of these days for the next weekend! THANKS
Amy Q

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I had so much fun with you guys!!! :) Hopefully I'll be able to do it again next year!